Wednesday, July 22, 2015

BACK TO BC

Tomorrow we are leaving Coeur d'Alene early in the a.m. and are heading north to Radium Hot Springs in British Columbia.  It will be a long drive for us plus the added time of crossing the border.  

I will be turning off my phone for two weeks.  If anyone needs to get in touch with us, please use our email.  We will not be able to receive text messages or phone calls.  We will be returning to the U.S. on August 6th.  

I am hoping that the park in Radium Hot Springs has a wifi in which case we will be able to get our email regularly and I will probably be able to post a blog.  But if we have to rely on wifi at hotspots then there will be no blog entries until we return and I will only be able to email when we have service.  

p.s.  The photos above are the four of us enjoying the hot summer days on the Wenatchee River.   We had very relaxing times in the water on day 1 and day 2.... but on day 3 a three foot snake went right over my foot which was in the water and that was it for me, I was out of there, with the dogs following me.  So Allan called it a day as well.  After working for the forest service and having numerous awful encounters with snakes, usually rattlesnakes, I prefer to avoid them whenever possible.  I don't know what kind of snake was touching my foot, but he did not look nice or friendly.

Signing off for now..... Sharon and Allan, Elsie and Murray 

No comments:

Post a Comment