Sunday, May 20, 2012

FINALLY...A WEB PAGE FOR THE FREYS ART

While we are waiting to take off on Friday, I decided to get busy and sign up for a web site to showcase our art.  We had already admired the web page that our pastel friend Karen Budan had acquired last year, and then Ruth Philliben, another pastel friend told us that she was also using Fine Art Studio On Line and it was not that expensive, just $28 per month.  Well we can spend $28 on one lunch for the two of us, so I decided to go ahead and sign up.  I was very impressed with how easy it was to get everything set up and I only had one little glitch, which was solved immediately when I phoned the company's help line and talked to a real live friendly human being.   So now, please notice that the gallery pages have been removed from this blog, and instead if you click on the link above, you will be connected to our new web site.   Let me know what you think.........    

No comments:

Post a Comment